Lisnavagh Timber Project grows, sources, conditions and supplies
fully traceable home-grown Irish hardwood timber, from sustainable
resources, to Ireland's furniture makers and woodworkers.
the Who, Where
and How of LTP. If
you want to know more about us and what we are doing,
latest stocks of kiln dried and air dried timber. Woods
include oak, ash, beech, birch, elm, sycamore, chestnut, lime
and many others. We can also
finish your timber for you.
See the latest news on the Lisnavagh
Timber Project, subscribe
to our free newsletter and see what the media and others
have to say about us.
our Glossary to find out
what terms from "annual growth ring" to 'waney edged'
mean. Also see our
new Links Directory, and several other
Have you seen our Bunbury
Look at our sister
complete our (quick!) survey to give us a better picture
of your timber requirements.
is designed for all types of woodworker.
IRISH WOOD FORUM
Visit our discussion forum and discover
what going on in the world of Irish timber!. Also, we are
developing a portal of organisations and furniture makers.
If you make or sell or products made of Irish timber, let
us know and we would be delighted to list details.
- The Lisnavagh Timber Project specialises
in Irish homegrown hardwood timber.
- Our timber comes from sustainable resources.
- We supply furniture makers, woodworkers,
DIY homeowners and many other wood users.
- We do not discriminate against small scale
- Our wood is available air dried or kiln
dried. (See our wood Stock and Prices
- We can resaw and plane your timber to
your specific dimensions. (Learn
- You are welcome to visit us without commitment
(but please contact us first!)
- Many of our customers come back to us
again and again.
- Customer satisfaction is extremely important
- We hope you will contact
us, now that you have found us.