Lisnavagh Timber Project Forum
18 December, 2017, 10:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit The Lisnavagh Timber Project today Wink

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stock proof  (Read 12565 times)
Momolan

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: 02 October, 2006, 18:56 »

The stock list is too small to read when i access it. Is this something at my end or is it the way it's laid out? Any thoughts.
J
Woodmaster
Administrator
Madly Busy Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 07 October, 2006, 22:50 »

The stock list is too small to read when i access it. Is this something at my end or is it the way it's laid out? Any thoughts.
J

Hi Momolam

The stock lists, price lists, etc. are uploaded as .rtf files (Rich Text Format)   "Normally" this should open in Microsoft Word, perhaps via Internet Explorer.  "Normally" these are easy enough to view.   However, it sounds like you are having trouble!

Ways round this include "Saving As..." and then editing the file with a bigger font size, or perhaps adjusting our settings in Internet Explorer, Word, Mozilla, etc to set a bigger default font size when viewing files.

I have used a small font size in the .rtf files in order to reduce the number of pages involved - and hence the number of pages you need to print...

If anyone else is experiencing problems like this, then please let me know!  Just reply to this message and say so.   If you want to do this privately please e-mail me at info@irishwoods.com.   I will produce larger font size reports if needed.

The stock lists, etc are very popular, and so if you have any ideas for improvement, please let me know.

Thanks

William Bunbury

William Bunbury (LTP)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: