Lisnavagh Timber Project Forum
18 December, 2017, 05:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you prefer homegrown Irish timber or imported timber?   Click here to vote!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: offered - monkey puzzle  (Read 8443 times)
geoff_tulip

View Profile WWW
« on: 29 April, 2005, 14:47 »

i have an excess of monkey puzzle if anyone is interested - it is a good wood for turning etc - the knots make striking features...
Tanglewood

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 30 April, 2005, 05:37 »

I may be interested in some monkey puzzle branches for sculptural furniture. Please let me know details: cost, your location, sizes of branches, etc. Oh, and are they green, or dried?
geoff_tulip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 03 May, 2005, 09:12 »

i havnt kept the branches unfortunatlely, however if you want them i will be able to get them for you - you will need to let me know fairly quickly though. by the way monkey puzzle branches only grow up to 6-8 inches and are very spiky and hard to work with. i have logged up the remainder of the tree and there may be other pieces that will suit you eg. roughly 8x8x12 inch pieces for sculpture or 26x26x8 bowl blanks. i am in clough, county down - the cost will depend on which pieces you take and how much of it you want. let me know your further details and i will get back to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: